Book Title: TExES Mathematics 7-12 (235) Secrets Study Guide: TExES Test Review for the Texas Examinations of Educator Standards (Secrets (Mometrix))
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: TExES Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This TExES Mathematics 7-12 study guide includes TExES Mathematics 7-12 practice test questions. Our TExES Mathematics 7-12 study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the TExES Mathematics 7-12 test. Mometrix's TExES Mathematics 7-12 test study guide reviews the most important components of the TExES Mathematics 7-12 exam.
The TExES Mathematics 7-12 (235) Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. TExES Mathematics 7-12 (235) Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the TExES Mathematics 7-12 Exam.
TExES Mathematics 7-12 (235) Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough overview of the TExES Mathematics 7-12 (235)
- A guide to number concepts
- An in-depth look at patterns and algebra
- A breakdown of geometry and measurement
- An examination of probability and statistics
- A guide to mathematical processes and perspectives
- An analysis of mathematical learning, instruction and assessment
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Number Concepts section covers:
- Numbers and their classifications
- Factors and multiples
- Matrix basics
- Geometric transformations
The Patterns and Algebra section covers:
- Equations and graphing
- Polynomial algebra
- Applying the basic operations to functions
- Inverse functions
The Geometry and Measurement section covers:
- Lines and planes
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Area and perimeter formulas
The Probability and Statistics section covers:
- Displaying information
- Data analysis
The Mathematical Processes and Perspectives section covers:
- Inductive and deductive reasoning
- T-value vs. critical t-value
The Mathematical Learning, Instruction and Assessment section covers:
- Cognitive theorists and constructivists
- Prior knowledge
- Effective learning environment for ELL students
- Formative and summative assessments
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual TExES Mathematics 7-12 Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- TExES Mathematics 7-12 test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the TExES Mathematics 7-12 test.
- TExES Mathematics 7-12 study guide is the only product on the market to feature embedded video codes for Mometrix Academy, our new video tutorial portal.
- TExES Mathematics 7-12 exam prep that will help you elevate your TExES Mathematics 7-12 test score.
- TExES Mathematics 7-12 study manual that will reduce your worry about the TExES Mathematics 7-12 exam.
- TExES Mathematics 7-12 practice test questions and much more...